I cannot understand my Brother. I only have one. I leave messages he doesn't return them it's not like I'm going to beat him up or something. I seem to have a simmilar effect on my father as well, which is needless to say, depressing. Why I continue to contact them is beyond me, if I was anything like either of them they would only be good to me as memories. Oh well.
So some one finally put the fire out inside my head. I decided I needed to go back to basics and read my scriptures. My scriptures apparently do not Like me. I opened up to Titus in the New Testament where it desribed the Nature of a Bishop. HRM! And then I read the Book of Mormon, which happened to be a section I had underlined that pretty much said, "Had you been living as God commanded you then you will have peace if not then well it sucks to be you..." Thanks...So I am not sure that I was not necesarily living as ought to be in the present but the Happening that Made me mad at the "man in the suit" AKA the Bishop. sooooooo.....yeah.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your awesome nicole!
Post a Comment