So, here I am confused. Not too sure about why I have decided we should separte today but I am sure I had/have some good reasons. But, he seems as though he is well on his way past "resentment" and exiting off' the "HATE" off Ramp. So I think I need to think about why I am doing this and write down the reasons in order to avoid being confused any further.
~I do not like him nor dislike him (Ambivalent)
~We are not a Partnership (we do absolutely nothing together)
~He Refuses to take an active role in his homelife (Even when I leave the kids here with him he props them in fron tof the TV and games the whole time.)
~He is Very Extrteme (Either Super Dad for everyone else or Angry Man 2000here at home)
~I actually like being alone and never want to come home after church to be in the house with him all day.
~We used to argue whenever he was home, now we just live in separate spaces while I provide his basic needs. (To me he is Another thing on my list of things to Do)
~We are generally not friends. he seems to have no interest whatsoever in anything I have to talk about and refuses to do thingfs wiuth us that do not include a TV. (Or his Family)
~He is Rude to my Entire FAMILY, he makes them feel so unwelcome when they have come over that they refuse to spend holidays here or invite him places.
~He Expects me to put out and Yells at me and Camplains when I do not Get my Birth Control Immediately.
~He Yells all the time and beats on things.
~I do not believe he really wants to be Married.
Sooooo....I apparently have some issues I need to resolve about our relationship. But I do not want him living in his Truck that is just ridiculous. School Starts on Thurs. for the kids. Thank God for Heidi or I would never know anything.
My school starts on the 25th. I am TERRIFIED. So many changes lately and I am not sure waht happened to cause them all, it's like I just snapped and had some sort of a Mid Life Crisis. Too bad I am only 21-going on 22.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment