Friday, August 29, 2008

The Polls are In!

I have come to the conclusion that I will be alone forever due to the female to male ratio in the state of Idaho. I had a good thing going for me when I bagged one, Alas, He wasn't such a good catch but he had all the right parts. Bummer deal for me now. I believe my option of finding another potential mate is slim to none so I better start hoping AJ changes real quick or decide I really can deal with it forever. MY OPTIONS SUCK. life is tough when you are stuck pushing a baby stroller. But I love my kids more than anything so I keep telling myself it is okay to be alone. This alone I speak of is not the alone of the last 2-3 weeks it is the alone of finalized Divorce Decree, it is a potentially unending period of alone. SO the way I figure it, I better get really sucked down into God, and forget I ever liked Guys. yeah, good plan. In addition to that, if I do ever find a "date" other than a girl I am not sure how I am going to function (especially if he is a good LDS guy) because to me Sex is potentially a big part of dating so I need to square that one away before I ever get in such a situation. this previous sattement goes along with the "loose yourself in GOD" theory.
Well, Other than contemplating my personal life's demise, I am having trouble extracting funds from AJ. But I knew this would happen. Also, good new on the horizon, Heidi, I have my single child. YAY!!!! Also, something strange-Heather and Jodie Invited me to go the the Fair with them and thier kids. I went, it wasn't that great, but I only spent 20 dollars so that is a bonus. I realized they must have a smoke break every 20 minutes, and also that I can weave through crowds with ease even with my Gigantic Stroller. The fair is like a Greasy Trailer Trash Party Gone Wild. Its okay, but not great. I wasnt planning on going there in the first place but I guess it disrupted my routine. Which is alright I suppose, maybe I need to loosen up a bit.

No comments: