My house sounds like this today..."WAAAAAHHHHHH,WA,WAAAAAAAAAA, (insert annoying squeal) AHAHAHAHWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" And what does baby want?? NOt Bottles. Nothing. Just to SCREAM untill SOmeone PICKS HER UP....NOT picking HER UP. Train the Baby, don't let the Baby Train you. She's Full, Clean, and Angry. And I hold her, but she doesn't need it all the time. It's magic as soo as you begin to lift her she shuts up so that why I am NOT GIVING IN. GEEE WIZ. it's been how many hours of this?? oh, about 3. She woke up and just hasn't quit. Oh well.
Kenna is plaing with the mini Barn Animals on the Bar in the Kitchen. Caiden and Caleb are talking about something. Hannah keeps spitting so she has been in Time Out a lot today. Jordan is passed out and so Is Tyson. Marlee already Left. and Baby is, as you know, SCREAMING. I read the reviews on this Book I am Reading and Everyone Hates it because of the "anti-femminist" message of that you can be happy with being married and having a Baby at 18. ITS A BOOK. I was married at 18 and pregnant and I am rather functional so what does that say about me??? AM I not good for the Feminist Movement? DO I NOT make a GOOD Example of what to do these days?? Who knows, I think I am doing well for my age and circumstances. But according to Book Reviewers I am a "Bad Message all Tied Up with a Bow."
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment