Thursday, August 14, 2008

Uhhhh...and this is supposed to be christian "love"???

So, sad to say it but yes, I did go to the Dark Side and did some Reconnaissance work. On my Tour of "the Mormons are Diluted" Land I learned that Apparently all Mormon men Like to Sexually Abuse their daughters..(Or at least most of them) Also that it's cute to put Mormon Garments and Temple Clothing Including Ceremonial things and put them up for People the Look at all the While says, "yeah, now isn't that something.." I do not believe that this is the Proper way to "convert" Mormons. This is Crass and Pathetic that one must use underwear to prove a Point. WHats chritian about making fun of somebody???!!!Also, this load of Poo about how she could never do Baptisms for the Dead or get a Patriarchal Blessing Because she wouldn't bear her testimony is worthless to me. I know for a fact that Bearing your Testimony is Not a Necessity to receive those Blessings.....Also, what is this Sheet with the hole for the head so they can touch you naked and bless the body parts???? Oh well, so yes, I may have done wrong by going to this function under the premise I may learn something. Instead, I came out with an arm load of material and quite enraged. So now Julee's Sister want ME to go to Church With her on Sunday.....I think I may Disappear, plus I said I didn't like her boss who was my old boss so that was dumb of me....

No comments: