Friday, August 22, 2008
+Day Three+
This is the Technical Day three of this "separation" . I have resolved to file for Divorce as soon as I get things situated. I talked to Jodie about Legal Aid and looked at her Divorce papers. I feel as though there is nothing to wait on. Also, I tried to call him last night. He did not answser. He did not call back. He has noinquired about the kids either. I feel rejected for all of us. His Brother DAve, IM'ed me thinking it was "us" last night, so I told him waht was up and he said that AJ's refusal to tell his own family is a sign of Guilt. I think he is right. Also, he said that I have a "team" and He is on it. He said that just because Aj is his Brother doesn't mean he is right. I still am in an upheval of whether or not all of the problems were just in my head. Were they??? Am I crazy?? I have no idea. all I know is I am alone now, and he is not at all interested in the kids. funny how things turn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment