Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I See....

I see that a Certain Someone has been Commenting on my posts. Thanks for the Support Mystery Woman. By the Way I Wrote the Last One Before you Called to See if I was Mad at you, I actually thought it was the other way around, that you were mad at me or something. So, thats why I wrote that I could quite possibly be losing only Friend.

Anyway, so I think I might Go to this Bible Study Class at Night and still maintain my LDS church goings and commings maybe that way I can feel more complete in my studies who knows. I will probably go on Church Tour with my Grandmother as to appease her though and I am nbot sure how many I will be touring.

Oh, something Exciting, Julee Called to Invite me to an Anti-Mormon (which is of course not what they call it) Conferencethe Light House. to "learn more about the mormon culture". I don't think I will go, I have enough Anti Material in my own house and it might just make me angry plus then I would be "affiliating with groups that denounce the Church" So that wouldn't help my case now would it?

I feel so wierd right now, just kinda Lost. But in all actuality I lost all Direction in April and have been just "faking it till I make it" back around the Bend. What the Crap is Going on? Should I go to the Bishop and Say I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?????!!!!!

No comments: