Day one is as follows starting from the night he left.
~Washed Sheets
~Cleaned Room and Moved into Entire Dresser
~Mopped all Surfaces in House
~Vacuumed
~Did Dishes
~Did Left Over LAundry
~Made Beds
~Watched Olympics
~Went to Bed With Pillow Behind Back
~Slept Fitfully
*The Morning After*
~Woke Up To AJ's Rock Music-Promptly Turned it off and Decided It must be Changed to COuntry
~Found Children In Living Room
~Started Brkfst
~Showered after COnsidering NOT showering (It had already been almost 3 days)
~Contemplated if I am depressed or not, the not showering suggests Depression.
~Dressed and Dressed Children.
~Did Hannahs Hair.
~Kids Showed Up
~Decided to Document this
~Mom Called, Said if AJ is talking like it is a Divorce then I need to get my "ducks in a row". He has to Buy me out of the HOuse....=(
....I think maybe we should just do a Divorce, it doesn't really seem like he wants to work for anything....I am concerned that he will get all petty if that happens though. My mom says I cannot expect him to pay on a second for a house he doesn't own. But in all actuality most of the debt in there is from him so I think it would be fair to half it. There is a lot more to this than just dividing up the stuff, Most of it is my mothers and my grandmothers. He can have the couches and the TV and his DVDS but nothing else really belongs to him sooooo.....I dunno. By the time I get my head around this I am not going to want him back, and maybe he feels the same way.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment