this is officially day two. I had the best nights sleep I have had in a VERY LONG TIME. I am enjoying waking up to Happy Music and being able to wake up lie in bed and have a prayer Before I get up instead of being pestered. Also, I noticed that the Bedroom no longer seems to have some sort of "funk" smell. Maybe it was AJ??? I also seem to require a lot less food output for major meals and have a lot less dishes. How Strange.
So, the only bad things are that it is REALLY QUIET. Which is stranage but other than that I think I am doing well....I feel guilty about him sleeping in his Truck, but I do think that was part of his Master Plan. He did not HAVE TO Sleep in his truck. Anyway, I am now to the point that I am not sure that I want him back in this house to bring in his funk and his mess. I have been Praying at least 3 times a day about what to do, and I think the Lord wants us to be apart because when I look to him he seems to just wash me in this "Calm" and when I think about what AJ wants and Needs I have this Gut wrenching nervous thing. I hope that I am not letting my emotions rule whatever I chose to do because that would be a mistake of a Lifetime. The kids are actually doing GREAT. They really haven't noticed that he is missing so maybe thats a sign....
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment