Today I did my dork thing-I showed up bright and early at Barnes and Noble to get the Dun-Dun-DUHH-Last Twilight Series Book. Yes, it is juvenile and Teenagery.
Weekends are usually my time to go completely insane and start and finish insanely huge projects that are more fit to a mans "thing to do". Example from Today-I mowed the lawns like I always do, then I started going through some scrapped Fencing I have around and decided today is a good day to start rebuilding a fence for the front yard. Mind you, here where we live we are not allowed to water the dirt to be able to dig post holes. Also I am missing about 20ft of fencing to go completely around the front. In addition to that my crazy little brain was stormin' up ideas on how to somehow strap the 16' fence sections to the roof of my MiniVan as well as rent a post hole digger and fit that in there.....With my Two kids.....Lucky for me,and my kids for that matter, My Mother Called and evaluated my plans for the day and decided that I was going with her to Burley. She tends to think that I never stop moving and "doing, always doing. Don't you ever just SIT???!!!" My original plan for this weekend was to get a deck sander and sand the deck and re stain it for the season....Not sure how I went from that to Fencing....So, now I have oh, about 20' of fencing laid out in my front yard taunting me....I am almost certain that I will end up completing this project sooner Rather than later. My house is always the loudest on the weekends since my kids are either trying to kill each other or playing in the loudest way possible. But it's good noise, it's great to have kids. In fact, I wouldn't mind having one more.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment