Tuesday, August 26, 2008
day 7
here on day 7 I am losing a little of my resolve. But I do think God has given me an answer so I will trust in that. I think I am wavering mostly due to the fact that I am a little scared to be alone forever. I have issues surrounding my worth as a partner and things and I of course have "baggage" and lovely "stretch marks" that will haunt me untill I die, no matter how skinny I get. I just am having trouble seeing a future for myself personally. Even if I never find anyone else I can just try and lose myself in God. That could be easily done I suppose. The kids have started playing "mommy daddy" games but otehr than that I do not hear a word about "Daddy". Caitie has gotten herself against the wall and I should go get her. Well, thats the Update for today, oh, and I have started school, having some techinical difficulties but I am very suprised to see how slow things are moving compared to the Summer semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment