Thursday, August 28, 2008
ooo-RAH!
and now i am updating for the sake of updating alone. I am going to class tonight, the Bishop was all to understanding. I BLAME TODD. It seems like whenever I go to the Bishop TODD had LEAKED INFORMATION. Heidi makes me sad, she refuses to wait to go work out with me. Its's okay I know I am lame. I yelled at the neighbor boy for running and shooting his bee bee gun in my yard. I AM GOING TO GET EGGED. I need a weapon I have decided now that I am going to be alone forever. I would make a good target, plus I really want to protect my children with something other than A butcher knife. Huzzah! I am going to be a probably 22 year old by then, Divorcee. isn't that something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Don't be to sad, I did not even go workout today. I did not have a car. So we are even. Actually, you are already ahead because you are SKINNY.
Post a Comment