SO. I know how to piss off Kelly lickety split in more ways that one. I also now have a library of Observed OCD's and knowlege about how it functions. But back to the how to piss Him Off : a.) Talk about Conference (or anything LDS for that matter) b.) Talk about school and projects you have to do with a certain male and 2 other females.
I need to lay down the law. YOU DON"T OWN ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! THE MORE YOU DO THIS THE LESS I LIKE YOU AND WANT YOU AROUND!!!!!!!!
For me when someone tryies to boss me and tell me what I can or can't do or flips out when I say the word "group project" and "get together outsode of school" and they FLIP OUT it makes me wish I HAD DONE SOMETHING TO GET THAT TREATMENT. Just because your soon to be ex wife was a slut doesn't mean I am. AND all those stupid head games have got to stop because I am not playing anymore, say what you mean and mean what you say, and do not EVER try and Guilt trip me into ANYTHING I am not some stupid little girl who doesn't have a brain in her skull (AND if that is what you want you should get out) . AND you will not tell me what church to go to and I DO NOT WANT YOU HERE if you are going to be a JACKASS about what I want to do as for religion and that goes for you never going as well, I would rather just be with AJ. At least AJ wasn't so hostile about the whole thing. Gee WIZZ!!!! YOU CAN GET THE "F" OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!
I think I am going to print this out and read it to Kelly and see what happens. He is not my only option, and I think that this is ridiculous. I am not liandra, if he wants someone that confused and maleable then maybe he should have stayed where he was.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment