Monday, October 27, 2008
Mi Gusta'
So, here is how the story goes, I went to the LDS church and it was all gravy except for the fact that Kelly was there and was being entirely too unpleasant which resulted in a, "Maybe I should just move my stuff out because I don't want to go to separate churches because it is stupid and we will not work out because it will come between us."...the end. My response was, "I never said you jhad to go and that is ridiculous if you are going to make the big of a deal out of something I never had ant intentions of making you do." We did however somehow get to a plain of "getting along" after that, perhaps it was the Tomatoes?? We also attended our favorite night church the RIVER and listen like little sponges to Pastor Mikes take on Daniel ch. 7 which was awesome. I think I can have my cake and eat it too, this is america. On a side note- this CD Alex made me back in the day that has never played now PLAYS. It is fun for me to listen to, brings back some great memories. I had a great thing with that guy best friend and all that junk. Anyway, So AJ is better than Kelly on the church thing, sure he never went but he let me do whatever I wanted, which is better than negetivity. ..."She didn't want to, she didn't want to TAKE IT!!" And the best part is I DO NOT HAVE TO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment