Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mr. Brightside

I HATE THIS CRAP. He showed up for lunch and then I just go..."uhhhhhh, Hi.....I think that we both are too bossy adn need rules blah blah..." then he goes, "What are you talking about? Why are you trying to kill italready? If you were going to do this you should have done it awhile ago. Like before I gave my Notice?? Why can't you think positive thoughts??" "When I say some things it's just like a way of being weird and breaking the monotony and most of the time I don't mean what I am saying anyway when I do it-it's just a way of flirting like people do when they don't really know eachother..." "Yes I have aProblem with you being around guys that have the hotts for you and you don't seem to be telling him to go away, and I think you would have a problem with it too!" Insert *Blink* *Blink* "OH. yeah..." (I feel like an idiot and still did not get my point across, and now cannot really remember what the point even was.) I have a disease. And I call it "Kelly". All I really have to do is see him and look at him and go-"heheheheee" and I am officially lost and cannot remember why I was ever even a little irritated with him. Oh and McKenna saw him kiss me and now I will never live that one down. "NICOLE KELLY KISSED YOU!!! why did kelly kiss you??? Are you Kelly's Honey???? Kelly Kissed you nicole." PDA IS BAD.

No comments: