Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Sort of Anniversary

AJ reminded me that today is our last anniversary we will be having and oddly enough we will be attending parenting classes tonight together so we can call it a "DATE" haha. That probably isn't actually funny. Neither is it when Kelly and AJ are here together and AJ doesn't really pay a whole ton of attention to the kids and then gets mad because Kelly is reading to his kids and Our kids want to do that too. My mother is Mad. She says she isn't but I can hear it in her voice and she is very short with me as of late. She asked why I didn't coemover yesterday to get the pumpkins that I can;t get except for if I am alone and I told her I stayed here for AJ's visit. I did not mention that I do not want to feed into her fun behavior of not letting me not inconvenience myself and go over there after church with Kelly and the kids since we "roll" there together. Anyway-I am not sure how I am going to deal with this-A big big part of me want to just do my own thing and say screw it to her approval. Then there is the little girl inside that want above all things mommy's approval and to make her smile. I am thinking that now is a good as time as any to clain my independance of thought and lifestyle. It's not as if I am doing something so bad that requires this kind of back stabbing. Oh and my life resembles a Love Square.

No comments: