Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Love is a Many Splendored thing.

AJ has found a girl, at Kruzers of course, she is 25 blonde a hairdresser and has a six year old boy. I feel somewhat released from this undying tie to not let myself fully move past him. I, on the other hand, have an almost 32 year old man with 3 kids, a good job, ect. I think I still got the better end of the stick. We obviously have different standards. haha. I asked Kelly what church we were going to this weekend and he was about to say Mor-and then changed to Nazarene. This is his last week to go church touring before the "big one" called the LDS church. I am considering just going to the LDS this weekend alone. Things are good Liandra is kinda freaking me out being all buddy buddy which is making Kelly a little PO-ed because, "Everyone else gets to spend time with you but me-You spend 3 hours eveyother night with AJ lately, Liandra comes over and Hangs out for hours with you and all I get is to watch the kids while you are gone all the time. Not that I mind helping but we need to spend time together." Yes, I know I need to spend the time to make it work out. Unfortunately my life is not my own and I have Jammed it up with too much stuff to do.

No comments: