Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why do I blog???

Why the crap do I blog? I am not really sure why. I guess it stems from when I was a teenager and had 0 privacy so it seemed and I thought it would be safer to try and lock it up on the internet. Unfortunaely that is a bad plan as well. Anyway, so Kelly go me thinking and now I am questioning my motives on this whole blogging thing. I am not overly concerned about people reading it because I have nothing to hide and really nothing interesting to say most of the time. I guess it is just kind of for me to "vent" or express thoughts that I have at the time??? Which of course he would rebutt with a "Why do you need to do that when you have someone to talk to now???" insert I DUNNO. So, sure sure I will figure out whether or not this will die in the near future. ANYWAY. AJ and I went to our first parenting class, they talked about how marriage is a chair and if there is one leg broken you need to leave and go fix your leg. If you have more than one leg broken then you should be there. How you need to be honest with the kids, tell them you love them make them #1. Not to date anyone for however long it takes to know yourself. (I think I know myself) There were "divorcing" couple in there laying on eachother and holding hands....WHY ARE YOU IN HERE????? This whole situation is just bizzare. I think it would be easier if I felt something other than pity. But we talked afterward and I said I was sorry that I couldn't be sad with him. I think we may end up kinda being friends, I hope he learns how to be happy. Today he asked me to go to dinner with im as "friends" without the kids for my birthday. I said I did not think that was a great idea. Life is great, I love my kids. However much they whine

No comments: