Thursday, October 9, 2008

Do we have to???

First off for the record if to no one but myself , I AM NOT A SLUT. I did not sleep around on AJ during our marriage, even though he seems to think so. The KELLY AND I story is entirely true even though it seems false, but to my knowlege I have not ever had any sort of affair with that man during my marriage. ALSO I NEVER GAVE IN TO MY "I want drugs" BONANZA. NO, I do not trust AJ, and NO he does not trust me anymore except for when it has to do with the kids. This is craziness, stop insinuating things about me and just comeout and say it and DO NOT talk about me with your sex offender father about whether or not I was a whore during our marriage of course he would say that I was because he would be doing it. So WTF!!!!???? And please hang up on me one mroe time when I say, "you were supposed to get your stuff out during the 20 days not now" and thrown in a "Screw you too then!!!!" *click* My life is awesome most of the time.

No comments: