Because It's Cold, Cold, Cold....
Did you know that it is like 32 degrees outside?? Holy Poop. It's darn cold, we will not be going outside today. Period. Which reminds me that I have to go get the kids (ALL OF THEM PROBABLY) Winter Jackets, Good Shoes, and Socks. Also Pants that fit would be super for Kiersten and for Kayla. I think the Boys are pretty well set up for clothes, jackets, and maybe shoes. Hannah is doing great on clothes as well. Maybe I will get her her own Winter coat and pass the Mckenna Hand me down down to Kayla??? Because it is a little large for Miss Banana. This weekend is Moving Day for both Kelly and I and for AJ as well. The great division of stuff will be happening. How exciting.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment