Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Bravery

So, I told Kelly he can move in when his rent is up-heck I need the help with the income to bills ratio. I could use a roommate that is also a daycare income as well as helpful to me and that I have "those feelings" for. I am not sure as to how to break it to AJ though without making him VERY ANGRY again. But it's not like I can hide it when it happens-he has to do his visits here unless he gets a place here real quick or follows through with his I need to not see you or the kids plan. I think Kelly being around is actually kind of good for the Kids, he gives them attention and helps take the pressure off me to get everything done, we seem to work well together in that sense. This morning we talked about how I need to spend more time with my kids and be affectionate and I got some credit for doing better about that the last few days. I think it is the sharing of responsibility that is helping. I want to see my children. I want them to be special to me and have a well-adjusted life and I think I can make that happen by doing this. My ploy to get him to go to the LDS/any NON CONGLOMERATE CHURCH church continues to fail. Oh well. Oh by the Way TODAY is my Birthday. I am 22 now. It's been quite the wild ride.

No comments: