Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Snow of the Season!!

I just got done telling Kiersten that I was going to take pictures of them out in the first snow of the season. I think that would be cute. Kelly is working today and he worked late last night, Kiersten was up coughing all night and I took care of her, then Kelly woke up for a little bit before we went back to bed because he had to be out of here by 7 am. I need to get some more cough medicine, the kids are getting this cough thing going around. I let the dogs inside, I hate to see them freezing to death outside. I need to go to town to get some winter stuff for the kids. and get to the bank, I am a grandma in the snow.

1 comment:

Heaths said...

Did you go get winter stuff? Sounds like you had a great weekend with the kids. I am SO happy it is sunny. I am working in mariahs room.