*5 things you are wearing*
1. A Bra
2. Underwear
3. Jeans
4. Black T-Shirt
5. Red Undershirt
*5 things you can see*
1. A cheese Horn my mother gave Caiden
2. my peripherals
3. My Homework that I should be doing
4. Some Flash Cards I use for the Kids
5. My Calculator
*5 things you are doing right now*
1. wondering why i'm doing this
2. Trying to Ignore Dora The Explorer
3. Thinking
4. Typing this
5. Hoping there are not a thousand people at the Store before I get there
*5 things you ate in the last 24 hours*
1. A yogurt
2. A little Popcorn
3. A piece of Zucchini Bread
4. Cereal
5. Candy bar
*5 things you did so far today*
1. Showered
2. Dressed Kids
3. Talked a lot
4. Cleaned the floor
5. Had a Headache
*5 things you can hear right now*
1. Dora the Explorer
2. the refrigerator
3. nothing
4.
5.
*5 colors you can see*
1. white
2. black
3. sky blue
4. dark blue
5. Green
*5 thoughts in your head*
1. "Why do I feel Nauseous?"
2. "My tonsils are huge"
3. "What am I going to do if AJ finds out?"
4. "How do I get back in my Mothers Good Graces?"
5. "Why do I even care about any of that crap??????"
*5 things you would like to do in your lifetime*
1. Be divorced
2. Eventually Re-Marry for all the Right Reasons NOT IN THE COURTHOUSE
3. Have a Nicer Home
4. Finish School
5. Raise My children into Great Adults.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Have you gone crazy, or have you already been that way???????????????????????????? Don't answer that, I already know....
Post a Comment