Monday, September 29, 2008

WatashiWa.

So, what is new in theland of oh lets think....wannabe immorality and other such affairs?? Well, I will tell you. The Lighthouse has lost it's once was hold on Kelly. He says it is too big and would like to continue church touring. Which is fine with me. AJ cried in my lap yesterday. More than cried. Sobbed. I felt bad. Kayla was here and Kelly came to get her right before AJ came to visit and AJ saw Kelly Turn around to go back home and he flipped out. Then I put him in his place and told him "We are NOT married anymore. You can't do this to People! You can't poop on them and then expect them to be there forever. This is what you wanted and the only reason you even care now and now I am good enough for you is because I am not INVISIBLE." He claimed profusely this was not the case stating, "It was me who was not good enough for you." Which I rebutted with a, "Well, you sure had a crappy way of showing it." Yet another highlight from the weekend was the "I don't think we should talk anymore because we keep on arguing." statement from Kelly which resulted in........ME NOT TALKING........which was apparently not what he was going for....this was stated because we were talking about me watching his kids today (which I did) and how I was gonna see the "cabbage patch kid" and feel bad again...anyway so long story short I said, "Why don't you just go back to your wife?" which got me the afore mentioned statement about not talking and how I don't support "us".....I have my reasons for not supporting "us" and most of it stems from not wanting to "run over" people like the "cabbage patch kid" and "Mr. Penis Man (aj) " Anyway, so we argued and talked and talked and then it was resolved for the most part...I just saw "her" and it was okay because I am thinking of it as a business transaction. I Also did nothing with my hair or anything so I look like a frizz ball....which may help her new complex...I HOPE. AJ apperently is really thinking about commiting suicide. I really hope he does not, I cannnot handle soemthing like that, I hope his counselor will give him some meds to help with that... Oh, I am talking to Michelle again...I think it's because she is pregnant now though. =) haven't talked to Heidi in a long time it seems and I have parenting classes starting on weds. this is gonna be a busy next 2 weeks.

No comments: