Friday, September 12, 2008
Evolution-
I did something great, I read all the old posts and decided there is really not much there. Heidi says I need to make a post because things are "Different". So, I will begin with the day my bike got JACKED. Now, you may ask yourself "why on earth would someone steal a bike? And a kids bike for that matter, Out of MY BACKYARD??" Well, lets see-this person could either be A.) A tweaker or B.) Have some sort of real motive you wouldn't really know anything about unless the other Cul-de -Sac-ies told you about it because you live on the corner. It was I guess not even a week ago. But anyway, the stolen bike incident and the return of afore said "bike" resulted in something very UnExpected. The Thief spoke good peace talks on the phone out of Todd and Hedis House the Night of the Incident Promising to return the Bike the Next day. He said he really thought it was his daughters because she had had one just like it and it just up and dissappeared and he thought I had it because he had seen it in my front yard. Mr. Cul-de-Sac Man returned the bike as promised. (Here comes the unexpected part) So here I was Minding my own darn business over here on the corner, liking not living with AJ and having to deal with his "mess". Having just gotten back from my almost Ex Sister In Laws Wedding in Grandview on that Saturday and enjoying having AJ ignore his children. He said this to me, "Go and get your son they want to do pictures." I said, "Can you grab him please???? I am a little busy here." followed by him walking away. SELFISH COCKY S.O.B!!! wish I could flush your visitation. Back to the story- SO Mr. Cul-de-Sac man is also known as Kelly. So now he can have a name. We ended up talking forever-I have not done that since Alex. CRAZY. So there it went from there spending time talking and hanging out every single day with Mr. Kelly-and Mr. Kelly's 3 kids. He has a Caiden but it is spelled Kayden?? they are the same age just about. He also has a 3 Year old named Kayla and a 4 year old I think named Kiersten. Good kids. However messed up thier schedule is now. I like them all though I would love to get a project together for the kids to do together I think they would really enjoy it a lot. Mr. Kelly is 31 years old. In talking together about our dissolved marriages I have been enlightened to the fact that my marriage sucked (not that I didn't know that) But in More ways than I had formerly known. Which is nice and depressing and now I am pretty sure I have a massive complex about married life in general. On Weds I think it was some Counselor called. I was not very receptive having attempted to try and get AJ to go to any type of counseling before I even filed for divorce and was rather PO-ed that now that I was oh about 20-30 days from things being final I was getting this call to "go and visit" to bring my Craptastic Marriage back from the Brink of Divorce. I DO NOT WANT TO BE MARRIED TO AJ. I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE WITH HIM. I DO NOT WANT HIM TO TOUCH ME EVER. I think this whole counselor thing may have soemthing to do with the fact that he lives in a Camper in the work parking lot and is quite possibly not getting Laid. Getting Laid is the most important thing in the world to AJ other than of course the Internet and Butt-Sitting. So, I am still Talking and Hanging out with Mr. Kelly and his kids. I really like this guy and his "baggage". And I am pretty certain he likes Me and my "baggage." All I can say is that I enjoy his company and I hope that we can "give it a go" when the divorces are all final. Its funny how things happen sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment