Todd says that Kelly and I need to "go fishing". Followed by something along the lines of "You must have hooked him pretty good...." I am not sure how exactly to take that so I will just let it roll-off. Things seem a little awkward between Heidi and I. I really wish it wasn't that way, but I cannot expect anything else really given the circumstances. Highlights from the last however long it has been: MY BROTHER IS A TRANSSEXUAL. (adam and steve(but steve wears a dress)) AJ WANTS TO BE WITH ME. (he calls and shows up lots, what about being divorced??) I AM NOT SELLING MY DARN HOUSE. I FIGHT WITH MY GRANDMA BECAUSE I AM TOO OPINIONATED ABOUT THINGS OF THE WORLD.(like my brother) MY MOTHER THINKS KELLY IS MY STALKER. (she is wrong) I AM OVERWHELMED AND DO NOT KNOW WHY I AM GOING TO COLLEGE. (at this point in time...)
I know what I want out a a relationship: Friend & Partner. THE END.
I still like Kelly (a lot) and I say mean things without thinking (a lot) which he thinks come from a real place (which they might but I really don't know) However that does not mean that they reflect my actual plan of action. If they did I would probably not have ever ended up where I am now and I am not saying that where I am now is a mistake because it really is not such a bad place to be. I do not want to go fishing. I never had any intentions of going fishing so I technically consider whatever "this" turns out as a very unexpected but very nice thing. Unless of course I am being completely retarded and have been sucked into something and will be discarded with last weeks garbage as soon as possible. (gee I am SOOOOO not paranoid.)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment