Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Hello AJ, Good Read??
AJ discovered this Blogg. I guess it makes sense that he would. My family has made it my job to remind my she-male brother that he is a BOY, and not a GIRL. For some odd reason they are under the impression that I can be the one to make the Rude Comments. I am not sure about being the ambassador of shame. However I will continue to pray for him for the smae stuff I have always prayed for him-Wisdom ect. I kinda backed AJ into a corner last night and said some mean stuff because I really wanted to say "F*** You!!!" When he said that he wants me back and is so sorry and he didn't realize what he had. I used to feel bad but now I am growing a feeling and it looks a lot like Anger. I do not want to hear about how pretty I am or what wonderful things I did and now he wants it all back after he threw me out with the Mondays Trash and told me he'd come back for me when he was done having fun pretty much. You cannot fix that with a few nice phrases and the I'm sorries. No. No. No. I do not want that. I do not want to let him damage me. On a side note the Kelly thing is still building but in a "normal" way. He says he wants to have a relationship on every level-including spiritual, which would be nice because I have never had that. Plus it is nice to go to church with someone other than the kids. I think the Teacher is jumping on the Apathy train twards her husband. I talked to her a little about it this AM and she said, "My Give a Damn Is Busted." I told her, thats when you know things are really over. This is very unfortunate if it comes down to my situation, Tis the Season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment