Saturday, September 20, 2008
I'm Just a Girl...for once...
So, Yesterday I discovered that A.) I AM CRAZY and B.) I AM ACTING LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD SCHOOL GIRL. In regards to option A. I told him about that one-he took it in a bad way at first but then I explained that it's just all the uncertainties and things that make this rollercoaster like thing that has bcome my daily life. I see him and it's all "YAY!" and then I am all "yay!" untill the afternoon and then it goes "WHAT AM I DOING???!!! along with some UNCERTAINTY and some GUILT about that fact that I do Like him as well as the I do not know what else to describe it but perhaps PARANOIA or jealousy????" And then I get to talk to or visit him and it's all "YAY" again. Now, the reason why this is making me so gosh darn NUTS is because I am used to being like this ___________ NOW I am like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHERE DID THE _________ GO?????!!!! I do not do well like this and I feel so out of control it is just insane that I am letting this have such an effect on me and seem almost unable to keep my "Cool". I am supposed to be doing this to SOMEONE ELSE!!! NOT the OTHER WAY AROUND!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, so I explained this quite embarassing fact. I also added in that I do NOT do this, I DO NOT act like a crazy little school girl with her first crush. This Craziness is what caused me to OPEN UP to Heidi and I shouldn't have and Heidi does not care to know it but, I am OBVIOUSLY NUTS RIGHT NOW so you will have to EXCUSE my behavior. I will try not to be such a "GIRL" from now on...and BTW what is this "leg humping"???? story?? among other things???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are too funny!!! Don't worry about anything. Everything will work it self out and just fall into place. Don't read into details to much. You are sometimes too somart for your own good. Just relax and let the chips fall where they may. I hope all is going well for you this weekend. I miss talking to you, it is weird on the weekends. Catch ya later, Heidi
Post a Comment