Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Huh?

So-Today at Kelly's lunch-which he was here for- he walked out of the Back Bedroom Saying, "What About a New Years Wedding? That would be neat." (insert CJ's famous "huh?") I am not sure if he was being serious or whether it was the fact that Jordan said I was his wife, and no one could marry me. Haha, Jordan is a funny Kid, he did the whole scenerio thing took me to the "altar" (which was the bar in the Kitchen) and said, "one, two three, Now we kiss and you are my husband, I mean girlfriend, uhhh WIFE!" Then he sat on the living room coffee table and brushed my hair and said, "Are you relaxed yet??" Then I made Christmas tree Projects for everyone to do-It was Very romantic. LOL. I would not mind marrying Kelly, in fact I think we both are on the same page in the fact that we would like to be married....soon.

1 comment:

Heaths said...

I'm glad you are on the same page now. That is important. I am surprised that you want to do it soon...Where are you guys thinking of doing it?