What I learned this weekend is:
-My Mother no longer wants to speak to me.
-Honesty is SO NOT the Best Policy with some people.
-I feel really bad about telling AJ about me Planning on Getting Married.
-I am really concerned about how these kids are ever going to end up Okay.
I am kinda nervous and excited about all these trips comming up-Super Excited about having a nice Christmas, Nervous about Vegas. Kelly and I did the CHristmas shopping for the Kids Yesterday and Got him a nice shirt for the Wedding. We got all of Christmas done for about 100 dollars (for 5 kids that is SUPER) I LOVE HIS SHIRT!!!!! It totally says "VEGAS WEDDING" and makes him look all GQ and about 10 years younger-So now all I have to do is Cut his hair again before we go and we might look close to the same age. LOL. My dress is on the way in the mail-Hopefully it doesn't look really awful.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment