Monday, December 22, 2008

Countdown...

Roughly I have about a week and a few days untill I am Married to Mr. Kelly and about 2 days untill liftoff to Utah. I am excited and so are the kids, they say, "I want to go to grandmas house!!!" "Are we going on the long drive now???" I think this will be fun for the kids and it seems like most roadtrips with Kelly are a good time to "grow together". On a side note I believe that I have royally pissed my sibling off, and a few other things happened over the weekend that were fun at first and awful in the end because I have too many bunny trails in my brain, but Kelly toughed it out and we decided that it was all abad idea and it will never happen again. I can't help but feel as though some sort of innocence was lost though-mostly because the ugly side of me reared it's head and Kelly went, "WHO IS THIS????!!!!" I am pretty good for the most part I must say, though some things of course could be better.

No comments: