Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Where did all the Good People Go?"

I have not updated this for a bit, Kelly and I are doing well, after all the crap that has been circulating around My choice for a AM church he has given up and decided that he will try really hard to not be a raunch about it because God would not want him to be this way, even if he hates the church for no apparent reason other than his own issues. So YAY! Not that I needed permission but it makes me more comfortable if I am not causing so much tension. I met AJ's new girlfriend who did not remove herself from the couch, and I think they MATCH. They both seem simple and they would look good together. I hope she is nice and takes good care of him and stick around so my kids stop going to random womens houses 3 days a week. I love the fact that I am still with the same guy, and that we are so well suited to one another-Sure we butt heads but I think this is what healthy looks like for the most part and it is great that it does not revolve around sex and all that junk at all, it for the most part revolves around God and Christ (we read scriptures together everyday and go to church together), being a fun and solid combined familiy unit, and being partners and friends. However I am not one to just be a ball of I LOVE YOU gobbldygook these days so that is something that is a speed bump for us because his Language is Affirmations verbally and physically like hugging and such, being told that he is cared for, while my Language is Knowing I am OK and Doing things like taking care of physical needs, IE cooking, cleaning, ect. YES YES I know that it is still something that started at a bad time but I really do think God puts people in our lives for a reason, and if Kelly is here to help me learn something, or if he is here to Be a Life Partner in Christ then so be it, this is all in Gods Hands-Even if Obama is President.

No comments: