Monday, November 10, 2008
God is God.
This amazing thing happened yesterday, we (kelly and I) went to our separate churches and I felt the wholeness I have been missing (spiritually) during the church tour bonanza. However when I got home at 11 and was alone I was a little unnerved so I popped in my Tabernacle Choir Cd and kept up the good vibrations while I strated some rolls and did some laundry ect. BTW I think it was good for my kids to be back at our church as a little unit of 3 like before, I am glad to be able to have that time with them. So, when 1 ish rolled around and I who was unsure if he went to the Light house or not was wondering if I has pissed him off by actually leaving at 8 am and going my own way. But, he came back with Hot Fudge Sundaes for all and in a creepily good mood compared to how angry he usually is about me going to my church. He said that the lesson was being not a FLOATER and being part of a CHURCH. Also about being ONE IN CHRIST. Apparently that all helped him and made him feel better about all of this, that and he said he was glad to have someone to come home to even if we went our separate ways. He said he has found his church. yay. Of course it has to be the most ANTI church around. So, yes we still go to night church at the river together but it is good and well with my soul to be alone with my children and with God on Sundays. This whole thing made me entirely happy and over flowing with Joy because I have been praying for Kelly to be softened and to find his place. I am happy for him, I am happy for me, and I am so Thankful to God. I feel sometimes like I have been given certain people in my life, friends who feed me-like Heidi, and others who help me along the way to stay strong and immovable or otherwise just not drift all too far. As for Kelly, it makes me happy to watch him grow in Christ and gain more knowledge of his ministry and of the Bible-It's like watching a baby crawl, and just make s me want to smile. I am so grateful and so thankful just to watch and just to have the understanding of Christ and of the Gospel in my life. I am so happy to be found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You have always been very spiritual and it really inspires me. I am glad that you have found peace in your choice and that Kelly is more acceptable of it. I know you will be blessed for your diligence. I love the quote "He never said it would be easy, he only said it would be worth it." your doing great nicole! I'm glad your back. And I am SO excited that we are visiting teaching partners! That rocks!
Post a Comment