Friday, May 8, 2009
Finding Peace.
My soul is thirsting- I need to be "filled" . Mothers Day is depressing, they should call it, "Mother to Mother to Grandmothers Day" That way we all would know who really understands and appreciates what we all are doing and have been through, our own mothers and grandmothers. Not that I need this whole hallmark holiday thing...But when the Daycare Moms ask "Oh, so are you doing something special???" and I say..."no, just another day......" and they say, "You should just ask and see what happens.."and I reply, "Nothing is going to happen." Just like nothing happened Christmas and Nothing Happened VAlentines Day and now we will have a NOthing Happens Mothers Day. THANKYOU for REMINDING me that I am UNAPPRECIATED and YES, being TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. So I stand in the kitchen and get a little choked up about it because it is different when someone tells you that your situation is whatever it is, compared to just knowing it inside yourself. So I stand there and tell myself I don't need someone to thank me or get me a card, I just need to know that what I am doing is right and if I wasn't doing it odds are, No one would. Or at least not in the same way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
AHHHHH Reading your post makes me SO sad! You know you are an amazing woman! If it makes you feel any better I didn't get a mothers day or anniversary anything! I was a little sad too. Not that I "needed" a bought gift...no I just wanted some time and appreciation or even a sweet note. We are in similar boats!!! Talk to you later...HEIDI
Post a Comment